Sunday, December 2, 2007

Look at this picture I Found



So.............I am still unpacking, It's never ending. I found this picture in a box. So does anyone remember this special night? I thought it was way cute and just thought it would be fun to bring back some fun memories of the good old days. Hope this brings a smile.

Also I talked to Kimmy this week. She says she is as big as a house, but I don't believe her. She is due on the 9th of January. She's having a girl and she has a name picked out, hopefully she will blog........... so I won't spoil the surprise. Just wanted everyone to know she was doing great!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Honestly, that is the worst picture ever. I am going to kick your butt for putting it up on the blog.

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

I knew you would love me for that. But I think it is so cute!

Kendal and her 3 boys said...

Katy you are sooooo sexy! I remember those days! You are a hot momma still!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Hey Katy looking hot as always! Stephanie left a comment on my blog and I linked it back to this vegas times. It was fun to read over and see what you are up too!