Saturday, November 24, 2007

Star Wars Halloween


I have always wanted the whole family to dress up in the same theme for halloween. Two and three yers ago, I wanted the family to dress up as Harry potter characters. Last year it was Star Wars. I was going to be Princess Leia and Andy was going to be Han Solo. It never happened. This year, I atleast got all the kids to agree on Star Wars, so maybe next year Andy and I can join them. Drew is Jengo Fett, Sara is Yoda (obviously), Jace is a Clone Trooper and Nate is Boba Fett. Drew got his costume a week before halloween and he wore it everyday. He has worn a costume (he has several) everyday since then. My boys constantly "play" Star Wars. It is their favorite movie, their favorite video game, and their favorite pretend imagination game. Sara joins in now and again, but she prefers to stick with her "pretties", her purses, bracelets, shoes...anything that makes her pretty.

4 comments:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Kierra the kids look so cute! I love Sara's pretties. She is so girly. I wish that you could come for Christmas. I am sure going to miss you. Maybe I can hang up a pic of you and we can all have pretend conversations with ya. lol. You surely won't be forgotten!

Katy said...

Kierra your kids are freaking adorable!!!!! I really do wish I could see you for Christmas. When are you coming back here next? I only live hours from Vegas, so it is much easier for me to get there.

Me said...

Kierra, that is hilarious that they all are star wars characters! I wish I was creative enough to think of a theme for my family. They are so cute!

Jer and Steph said...

I love it! Shelby loves the girlie stuff too. It is so fun having a girl :)