Sunday, December 16, 2007

3 Week Count Down



Here I am posting my first blog message ever! Melissa, I am finally posting something! So y'all have heard by now that I am pregnant. (I put in a picture of me 7 months pregnant. I'm a little bigger than that now.) I am actually only 3 weeks away from my due date and I'm feeling larger than life. We are having a girl. We are going to name her Kira Olivia. We are really excited to have our first. We are still living in Kentucky which we love. Kentucky's a good ol' place to live. We miss everybody though and wish we could see everyone more often! I am excited to be done teaching though. I'm going to take the rest of the year off after the baby's born. Hope everyone is well and has a fabulous Christmas!

3 comments:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Kim........I can't believe how little you are. You look so good. I was expecting to see you bug as a house....I am so sure. I am so glad that you posted! Way to go. Love ya.

Kierra said...

Kimmy! I am so glad you finally posted! I am so excited for you to haave your first baby! I LOVE the name you have picked out! Kira is actually one of my very favorite names for a girl, but it is too close to my own so I never would have used it. I can't wait to see her when she finally comes!

Kendal and her 3 boys said...

Kimmy-you still look good even with a little bun in the oven. Congrats on everything! Let me know when you are coming home, to the in-laws, and we can get together for some hot chocolate since it is cold here.