Tuesday, November 6, 2007




Well, this idea has not worked as well as I thought it might. I know that we all get really busy, so I am not that shocked. But, I thought that I would write a little update.




Since moving to Arizona, I have started a new job, gained a new roommate, restarted school, and started a relationship. I am so tired. I want to have a normal life back where I just go to work and come home and socialize till one in the morning. I want my boring redundant life back




I am posting some pictures of my recent getaways. the first one is of my visit back home to DC. Here I am with my buds at a fall festival. I love the fall in the East.




The other picture is of my nephew, Zaks kid, and I went trick or treating this year as Hermione and Draco-Harry Potter characters. I am a nerd.
Okay, I am going to try and post more often. I would love to virtually here from all of you, especially see pictures of your cute kids.
Love You

5 comments:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Katy you look so cute and your nephew is adorable

Me said...

Katy, I am so glad to see your post! I stopped checking the blog for awhile because it was dead. We will be better & post more often. And everyone needs to comment!!Mark said he saw you & your fam at Tyler's farewell, and I was so sorry to have missed you all! Sounds like you are doing well in AZ. We love ya! And I will tell Mark to post something soon!!

Kierra said...

Kate, where's the halloween pics? How dare you tease us with dressing up in Harry Potter garb and not let us see! Ok, so I am determined to make this blog work, I have been putting it off because my own is so not updated. But I am going to be doing it all day today. I am so glad to see that Melissa has joined in the fun!

Kierra said...

OK, after looking at the picture again, I can see the halloween costume. I was originally thinkging, "Man, her nephew looks so different from when I last saw him." I can see now that its the costume!

Kendal and her 3 boys said...

What a great way to keep in touch with the old gang! I love to see all the cute pictures. This will motivate me to figure out how get one up and running.