Friday, June 29, 2007

Whats Happening in my life






I guess I will be the first one to blog considering I am creating it at a time when most of you are still in your warm beds-except for Kierra and Kimmy who have moved out to the East with me.






Just to give you a little update on my life. I have just finished my 4th year of teaching. I know it is hard to believe that they allow me to teach our youth, but they do, and I love it. I currently live in Washington DC still, but I will be moving back to the West in a couple of weeks, where I will start my Masters-it is about time-in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis on Interdisciplinary Studies and Social Studies. I will be attending ASU. It really is hard to believe that I will be moving so close to Las Vegas...in fact I am not that pumped about it. I love the East Coast and the green vegetation, not to mention the four seasons, but I know that I need to be closer to my family and my roots, so I make the long trek home. I actually will be in Vegas the end of July if anyone would like to go to dinner, or lunch, or whatever. Let me know.






I have attached a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasures.






THis one is of 10-15 of my students from 2005-2006 who decided to bombard my classroom the last day of this school year 2006-2007 in order to say goodbye. They had heard I was moving back West. It was an emotional day.






These next two are of my family. First one is us before Tyler's mission-which he gets back from in January.



Second one is during Suzy's wedding last March. We are with the Spilsbury's in this picture.


Anyway, that is pretty much me in a nut shell. I hope that everyone with update the rest of us on your lives. I am excited to hear, and see pictures of all the little ones.

By the way, Congratulations Winston! I have not been able to say that to you since your wedding.

Actually come to think of it, I don't think Winston's email was added to this blog. DOes anyone have that address?

2 comments:

Mark said...

Who dat is? ASU... I'm hoping that is Arizona not Alabama or Arkansas. My brother and his family live in phoenix so I'm sure we'll be down there occasionally. Wow, your masters degree. You really are "collegiate."

Mark said...

Wagner's email is frizzfrizzy@aol.com