Friday, June 29, 2007

Hello everyone! So, Kierra and I were talking the other day-okay maybe the other month-which is good for us considering we only talk, on average, once a year, which is a lot more than I can say for some of the rest of us. Anyway, enough rambling, Kierra and I were talking, and we decided because of our consistent and constant lack of communication, we needed to come up with a way to communicate with eachother indirectly-without ten hour phone calls or through voicemails. That is where this blog comes in. I do not know if any of you are bloggers, but I certainly have started to revel in this vast world of technology, and by doing so, have taken apart of blogging. I love it. I have been lured by many other profile pages such as, MySpace and Facebook, but those are expansive worlds that are open and free to anyone and everyone to view-including past and present students, which definitely makes everything awkward.

Okay, enough of the rambling. We decided that we should create a blog for "us". You know, the Vegas crew, the harmony goupies, the Barney Fyfe sycophants, whatever you want to call us. This way we can keep abreast on eachothers lives. We can share pictures of our family-in many cases your children and spouses, in mine, my parents, siblings, and students-they are family, right? We will be able to let people know whatever we deem is important or not important.

So, I hope that all of you will except my invitation to join this group. Please blog, write, send pictures, whatever it is that you can do with your free time.

I love you and miss you all.

Katy

1 comment:

Kierra said...

Kate-Andy saw me going through the pictures as I was scanning them in and he said it was a good idea to get some pictures of you out, since we will be coming to visit in a couple of weeks. It will be likely that we mistake one of your roommates for you, since we have forgotten what you look like! It stinks that we don't get to see each other more often, but someday when I am filthy rich (that's always the goal right, to be filthy rich)I will be able to afford to see my friends and family whenever I want! Love ya!