Monday, July 2, 2007

Encore, The Game Was Encore










You may have been trying to block the memory Kierra, but the game we always used to beat you guys at was Encore. (now available in deluxe version...finally)




Holly and I are here in Vegas still. We see Winston and Suzanne quite a bit, Jeremy a couple of times a year, and Josh pretty much just when he gets married. I also recently (at Josh's wedding) saw Wesley Johnson. He looks a lot like Dog the Bounty Hunter now. (I would normally feel bad about saying that about someone behind their back, but the first thing I said when I saw him was " Man, you look just like Dog the Bounty Hunter.) We even saw Jared not too long ago. It's good to hear form you ladies since you're scattered all over the country. Has anyone heard from Heather or Kim? I believe they may be dead.










Here are some pics of my family. Enjoy.













Jaren is 5 Kyle is 2 1/2 and Nathan will be one next month.
Holly has a blog all about our family and what we are up to.



I'll have to look for a shameful picture from the past to post on this blog.

7 comments:

Kierra said...

Mark, your boys are so cute! How different they each are...

You know, I have to say that encore got to the point where it just sucked playing because you boys played it so much, I mean SO MUCH, that I swear you had all the cards memerized! You probably wrote down thirteen words for every song you could possibly think of under each "theme", thus totally cheating. So the times when we did win, what a sweet victory that was, eh girls?! No wonder I blocked the name "encore" out of my memory, the rivalry got to be too much. I would cry myself to sleep every night, thinking up songs "I should have sang" during the stupid game. I demand a rematch!...someday...

Kierra said...

By the way, rumor has it that Kim's pregnant. I was able to visit her on the way over here (8 mos. ago)and back then she was in the stake YW's, teaching her little heart out to 2nd graders, all the while her hubby maintaining a 1st/2nd place tie in his class at Dental school. I think they have 2 more years left in Kentucky, but I believe he wants to specialize. Heather I haven't talked to in over a year.

Kierra said...

One more thing, Josh got married AGAIN?

Mark said...

Okay Katy. You started this blog and now not even so much as a comment. You are a scab.

Katy said...

Mark, I am sorry but this week has been insane. I am moving, buying a new car, and saying goodbye to people who have worshipped me.

Your kids are so cute. Holly looks just like she did the day you got married. I feel like all of you guys are so old and mature! I love it. I come to Vegas in a week lets play

Mark said...

Yes, Josh got married again. His wife'sname is Stacy. She seems nice enough. We have only had them over once and we saw them at the wedding. That's the last we've heard of them. I hope it goes well for him.

Katy-
All right I'll take back the scab comment... for now.
Call us when you get in town and we can all get together.

Ordinarily Different said...

Are you Married?!! you look quite lonesome in that kayak all by yourself hahaha!